How can I obtain my Customer Service Record?

If you’re transferring a local number, you’ll need to get your Customer Service Record (CSR) from your current provider. Contact your current provider and ask for their Port Out or Transfer Out Department, then ask for the CSR attached to the number you’re transferring. (CSR’s aren’t necessary for a toll free transfer.)