How do I transfer my toll free number to 800.com? (For Accounts Activated prior to 5/15/2019)
This process should only be used for accounts activated prior to 5/15/2019)
Porting into 800.com can be done through the dashboard of your account in the "Numbers" section if your account was activated AFTER 5/15/2019
Please call or chat with us if you have any questions
If you already have a toll free number for your business, you can still use it with your new 800.com account. It’s like magic! Here’s the simple 3-step process to getting your transfer on:
How To Switch:
1. Choose a number. Any number will do as a placeholder with 800.com
2. Sign up for service at 800.COM.
3. Click and complete the letter of authorization form. Complete the form using information from your current provider.
*The form automatically sends via email once completed and gets submitted to ROC (somos)
4. 800.com will swap out your placeholder # with your actual toll-free number.
5. We'll let you know once we have approval.
**To avoid interruption with your toll-free service we advise to wait until 800.com has successfully ported-in before cancelling service with your current provider.